Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Baaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! In a non-gloating sort of way

Wing-nut 1 (Australian division): Any Americans looking to spend the next two years in Australia are most welcome.

Wing-nut 2 (US division): Thanks, but we’re not Democrats. We don’t cry, pout, whine and threaten to run away. We say, “OK, you won this round. Congrats. See you in ‘08.”

RWDBs don't cry, pout, whine and threaten to run away? Hmmmm.....

Wing-nut 3 (US division): I quite. I not going to vote again. It's time I gave up on this political bullshit. I just hope the nuke attack comes soon. Let it be on the East Coast where it belongs.

Wing-nut 4 (US division): I think this demostrates pretty clearly that voting should be a privilege, NOT a right.

Alas, wing-nut 5 (US division) cuts and runs : Lol I’ll go to australia

Wing-nut 5, You haven't heard about our refugee laws, have you?